At 28, we believe working your mind is just as important as moving and nourishing your body.
Send yourself to sleep with Smiling Mind Starry night meditation or stretch your mind with 28s motivation coach Craig Harpers podcast series. Whether you’re a beginner or an old timer to the world of mindfulness, 28 has something for everyone and allows you to progress at your own pace.
What our mindfulness offering includes:
- Access to meditations and mindfulness resources from Smiling Mind, a leader in the preventative mental health space who’ve helped millions of Aussies.
- Advice about goal setting, your relationship with food, body image and a bootcamp with Sam Wood.
- Access to motivation coach Craig Harper
- Choose from more than 5 different mind coaches, including a Hamish Blake for a light hearted take on meditation.
Introducing our partnership with Smiling Mind
28 by Sam Wood has partnered with pioneering not-for-profit organisation Smiling Mind to give 28ers access to some of the country’s best health and wellbeing support.
We know that the past year and a half has been rough on everyone, so to work with Smiling Mind to include their best mindfulness assets as part of the 28 program is something we’re extremely proud of.
What are some benefits of mindfulness?
- Reduced stress
- Improved concentration and focus
- Improved sleep health
- Greater overall sense of wellbeing and calm
- Improved relationship with yourself and others
Ready to become a more mindful and healthy you?
Sign up to the 28 program to access all of our meditation content! You’ll also gain access to HIIT, Pilates, Yoga, Strength workouts, customisable meal plans and more.