- 400 g chickpeas
- 3 tbs cashew butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 40 g choc chips
- 150 g chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Rinse and drain your chickpeas, pat excess water off.
- Blend with remaining ingredients except choc chips.
- Once a big dough ball has formed or your chickpeas are well blended using a spatula fold through choc chips
- Remove the dough from your mixer & press it in to a lined loaf tin or small brownie tin.
- Freeze for 1 hr.
- Melt your chocolate of choice with coconut oil and spread over the top!
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?