Can't decide between cheeseburgers or tacos for dinner? Why not have both?!
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 8 Walnut No-Meat Balls.
- 2 cups cos, iceberg or butter lettuce, shredded.
- 1 large tomato, diced.
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced.
- 50 g Cheddar cheese, grated.
- 4 small corn tortillas.
- 1. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add in the Walnut No-Meat Balls and cook for 5 minutes, tossing regularly until cooked through.
- 2. To assemble your tacos, top tortillas with warm meatballs (two per tortilla), lettuce, tomato, onion and cheese. If you want your cheese to be more melty and gooey, place under the grill for 5 minutes.
Grab the recipe for our Walnut No-Meat Balls here.
Vegan/dairy-free option: Replace Cheddar cheese with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast flakes or a vegan cheese alternative of your choice.
Powered by IQS