WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Site, including the use of the services offered on this Site. In using this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please discontinue using this Site. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this Site.
“ACL” means the Australian Consumer Law Schedule of the Competition and Consumer Act;
“Consumer” is as defined by the ACL;
“Contract” means any contract for the provision of Online Exercise & Nutrition Program by 28 to you;
“Online Content” means the consumer Exercise & Nutrition content, ability to post comments, access various commentaries and writing, access other user generated content, including text, photographs, images, graphics, videos and audio content offered and administered by 28 via the Site;
“GST” means the Goods and Services tax as defined in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 as amended;
“Member Information” has the same meaning as in clause 5 of these Site Terms;
“Online Exercise & Nutrition Program” means the online courses on a variety of topics relevant to 28 including the Online Content purchased via the Site;
“28” means 28 by Sam Wood Pty Ltd;
“Services” means the services provided by 28 which allows you to take part in Online Content;
“Site” means the website 28bysamwood.com;
“”Site Terms” means these terms and conditions; and
“You” means the person, jointly and severally if more than one, using the Site or acquiring the Services or Online Exercise & Nutrition Program from 28.
Trial and Payment terms
The program begins on the first Monday of every week. Membership is purchased in 28 day blocks.
The Program Start Date is deemed to be the 1st Monday after a member joins. If a member joins on a Monday, then the Program Start Date is on that same day.
A member’s 7 day trial begins on the Program Start Date and finishes at 11:59pm on the following Sunday. Payment for the first 28 day block occurs at 12am Monday, seven days after the Program Start Date start date unless cancellation is actioned during the trial period.
For subsequent 28 day blocks, payments will be automatically debited every 28 days from the Program Start Date and is a recurring 28 day membership payment.
The recurring payment is not a contract. Members can cancel the recurring payment by cancelling before the date when their next payment is due.
APPLICATION OF SITE TERMS
1. This Site is owned and operated by 28.
2. Through this Site:
2.1 you can register as a member;
2.2 purchase access to the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program; and
2.3 access the Online Content, subject to being eligible.
3. 28 may amend these Site Terms from time to time without notice. Any amendment will be effective immediately upon being posted on this Site. Your continued use of this Site after any amendment becomes effective will constitute your agreement to be bound by these Site Terms, as amended.
4. 28 reserves the right to vary or modify the information contained on this Site, to change or discontinue any feature or part of this Site, to change the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to this Site, without notice and without liability.
MEMBERSHIP AND MEMBER INFORMATION
5. You may be prompted to register for access to this Site and to submit certain information in order to fully utilise the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program provided (Member Information). The Member Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, contact details and credit card details.
6. Upon becoming a member, you will create a login and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login and password details. You are responsible for any and all activities on this Site which occur under your login and password.
7. Membership is non-transferable.
8. 28 may terminate your membership at any time by notice to You. You may terminate your membership by written notice to 28 or by cancelling before the date when your next payment is due.
9. You are responsible for the content of all Member Information entered on this Site. All Member Information you enter must be accurate, complete and not misleading. You are responsible for maintaining and updating your Member Information.
10. You must indemnify 28 for any losses, costs, expenses or damages that 28 may suffer or incur if any if the Member Information provided by you is not correct.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
12. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any Member Information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any Member Information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
13. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such Member Information. You agree that you will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything that might put the security of your account at risk.
14. We reserve the right to remove your username or similar identifier in respect of your account if appropriate. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of this Site.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
15. You may be able, through hypertext or other computer links, to gain access to other sites operated either by 28, its affiliates or other third parties (Linked Sites) from time to time. Unless otherwise specified, the Linked Sites are not under 28’s control. The Linked Sites may have different terms and conditions and privacy requirements. Unless otherwise specified, 28 is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, or any changes or updates to such sites. 28 provides these links for your convenience only. You link to any such Linked Sites at your own risk. 28 is not a party to any transaction between you and a Linked Site. Unless specified, 28 does not sponsor, endorse, adopt, confirm, guarantee or approve of any material or representations made in those Linked Sites.
DISCLAIMER (USE OF THE SITE)
16. 28 does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information available on this Site (Information) or that it is suitable for your intended use. The Information is provided by 28 in good faith on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind.
17. 28 does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects. The use of this Site and the Information is at your own risk.
18. All warranties, representations and statutory guarantees and any liability which may arise in relation to your access to or use of this Site or the Information is expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
19. 28 makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material in this Site will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or other defects. It is your responsibility to complete a virus check on any Information accessed or downloaded.
20. 28 recommends that you consult with a medical practitioner or other provider if you have concerns in relation to the Information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY (USE OF THE SITE)
21. 28 will in no way be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use (or the inability to use) the Information on this Site. Under no circumstances will 28 be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, or lost profits. If your use of this Site results in the need for servicing or replacing of equipment, 28 will not be liable for those costs.
22. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by 28 is limited to the re-supply of the Information on the Site or the reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied.
THIRD PARTY MATERIAL
23. Certain Information may include material from third parties.
24. You agree that 28 is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of the third party material and 28 does not warrant and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party material.
25. You agree that you will not use any third party material in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that 28 is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (SITE)
26. © Sam Wood Pty Ltd 2016. All rights reserved.
27. You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, graphics, and Information available on this Site is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights and laws and remains the property of 28 or third party suppliers as the case may be.
29. All trade marks and trade names which appear on this Site are proprietary to 28 and/or its affiliates. Use of these trade marks without the owner’s consent will infringe the owner’s intellectual property rights. Nothing in this Site should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trade marks except with the express written consent of the respective owner.
30. The publication of 28’s email addresses on this Site is to facilitate communications relating to the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program and Services supplied by 28. It must not be inferred as consent by 28 to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
31. From time to time, you may be able to post reviews and/or comments regarding the features of this Site or the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program (Member Submissions). You irrevocably grant to 28 a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such reviews and comments throughout the world in any media. You expressly waive in favour of 28 all moral rights in any jurisdiction.
32. You agree not to post any review or comment that contains any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or infringing material. If you do, you agree to indemnify 28 for any losses, costs, expenses or damages that 28 may suffer or incur as a result.
33. 28 reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review, edit or delete any Member Submissions that 28 deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
BASIS OF CONTRACT AND ORDERING ONLINE EXERCISE & NUTRITION PROGRAM
34. From time to time, 28 will offer Online Exercise & Nutrition Program for sale.
35. These Site Terms apply exclusively to every Contract.
36. Any quotation, displayed price, order list or order confirmation provided by 28 to you for the proposed supply of Online Exercise & Nutrition Program is an invitation to treat only, and is subject to you placing an order which is your offer to enter into a Contract with 28 on these Site Terms.
37. A Contract is formed when 28 confirms acceptance of your order and receipt of your payment.
38. You must not purchase the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program for the purpose of re-supply.
39. 28 in its absolute discretion may refuse to accept any order from you.
PRICING AND PAYMENT FOR ONLINE EXERCISE & NUTRITION PROGRAM
40. You agree to pay for Online Exercise & Nutrition Program in the manner specified in these Terms and on the Site.
41. Prices displayed for the supply of Online Exercise & Nutrition Program include GST, and any other taxes or duties imposed on or in relation to the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program.
42. Subject to clause 43, payment for the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program must be made by credit card immediately prior to confirmation of your order. You will not be able to access the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program until payment is received.
43. You may have access to the Site as a returning customer and will be logged in as a member under your login and password to purchase the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program.
DELIVERY OF ONLINE EXERCISE & NUTRITION PROGRAM
44. 28 will make the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program available for access from the Site.
45. Any period or date for the access of the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program stated by 28 is an estimate only and not a contractual commitment.
46. 28 will use its reasonable endeavours to meet any estimated dates for access to the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program but will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or any third party for failure to meet any estimated date.
47. You must advise 28 in writing within 72 hours after been advised that the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program is available for access from the Site:
47.1 of the inability of the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program to be accessed;
47.2 if there is damage to the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program; or
47.3 that the wrong Online Exercise & Nutrition Program has been received.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
48. If 28 is unable to deliver or provide the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program, then it may cancel your order (even if it has been accepted) by notice to you. In such circumstances, 28 will refund to you the purchase price.
49. No purported cancellation or suspension of an order or any part of it by you is binding on 28 once the order has been accepted and payment confirmed.
50. You are legally entitled to a refund (or replacement, exchange or credit note) in limited circumstances. Please retain your online payment confirmation or credit card statement as proof of purchase for these situations.
51. 28 will not otherwise provide any refunds so choose carefully.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
52. Access to this Site may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer in clauses 16 through 20 inclusive will nevertheless survive any such termination.
USE OF ONLINE EXERCISE & NUTRITION PROGRAM
53. You acknowledge and agree that all Online Exercise & Nutrition Program is protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights and laws and remain the property of 28 or third party suppliers as the case may be.
54. Other than as required to use the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program for your personal enjoyment and improvement, you may not and may not authorise any third person to:
(a) copy, distribute, transmit, transfer, communicate, disseminate, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, or sell the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program;
(b) modify or make any alterations, additions or amendments to any part of the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program;
(c) create derivative works from, any content, information, software, Online Exercise & Nutrition Program;
(d) convert the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program into an electronic format other than the one in which it was supplied;
(e) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code of the components of the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program or reproduce all or any portion of the said components;
(f) remove, alter, circumvent or tamper with any trade marks, copyright notices, copyright protection devices, disclaimers or other legal notices.
55. Regardless of whether the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program includes security technology that limits your use of the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program, you must comply with these provisions or you may infringe copyright.
DISCLAIMER (USE OF THE ONLINE EXERCISE & NUTRITION PROGRAM)
56. 28 does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program or that they are suitable for your intended use. The use of the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program is at your own risk.
57. 28 does not warrant or represent that the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program are free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects.
58. Online Exercise & Nutrition Program may include material from third party authors or suppliers.
59. You agree that 28 is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of the third party material and 28 does not warrant and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party material.
60. 28, its authors or its suppliers may make changes to Online Exercise & Nutrition Program at any time in their sole discretion without notice or liability.
61. 28 reserves the right to suspend, remove, or disable access to Online Exercise & Nutrition Program at any time without notice or liability.
LIABILITY (ONLINE EXERCISE & NUTRITION PROGRAM AND SERVICE)
62. Except as the Site Terms or Exam Terms specifically state, or as contained in any express warranty provided in relation to the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program or Services, the agreement between you and 28 does not include by implication any other term, condition or warranty in respect of the quality, merchantability, acceptability, fitness for purpose, condition, description, assembly, manufacture, design or performance of the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program or the Services or any contractual remedy for their failure.
63. If you are a consumer, nothing in the Site Terms restricts limits or modifies your rights or remedies against 28 for failure of a statutory guarantee under the ACL.
64. Nothing in the Site Terms is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying or having the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying the application of any State or Federal legislation applicable to the sale of goods or services which cannot be so excluded, restricted or modified.
65. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any service involving skill and judgment, or on any advice, recommendation, information or assistance provided by 28 in relation to the Online Exercise & Nutrition Program or the Services or their use or application.
66. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria. If you access this Site from other jurisdictions, you are additionally responsible for compliance with local laws.
67. 28’s failure to enforce any of these Site Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any of 28’s rights.
68. If any term is unenforceable it shall be read down so as to be enforceable or, if it cannot be read down, the term shall be severed from the Site Terms without affecting the enforceability of the remaining terms.
69. A notice must be in writing and handed personally or sent by facsimile, email or prepaid mail to the last known address of the addressee. Notices sent by pre-paid post are deemed to be received upon posting. Notices sent by facsimile or email are deemed received on confirmation of successful transmission.
TO RETURN TO THE SITE
70. To return to the website, click where indicated. By doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the above Site Terms.