Grape, Rosemary & Ricotta toast
- 1 cup(s) grapes rinsed, red or green seedless
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice malt syrup
- 2 sprigs rosemary chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) ricotta cheese
- 2 slices wholegrain (or gluten free) bread toasted
Ingredients for serving
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) walnuts toasted, chopped
- Preheat oven to 210ºC fan forced.
- Place grapes on a lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, rice malt syrup and rosemary.
- Bake for 12 minutes until grape skin starts to blister.
- Divide evenly between two plates, serve baked grapes on toasted bread with ricotta, walnuts and a pinch of salt.