Greek Lamb Wrap
- 120 gram(s) lamb backstrap
- 1/4 cucumber (lebanese) finely diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) yoghurt (greek)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) oregano dried or fresh
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- 1 wholegrain (or gluten free) pita wrap(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) baby cos lettuce leaves shredded
- 1/2 tomato (truss) sliced
- 1/4 onion (red) sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) mint
- 1/4 lemon(s)
- salt & pepper
- Heat a large, non stick frypan to high heat. Seal lamb on all sides until golden brown. Transfer to a plate to rest.
- Combine cucumber, yoghurt, oregano and garlic together, season with salt and pepper.
- Slice rested lamb into thin slices, place on top of lettuce in the wrap, followed by tomato, red onion, tzatziki, mint and a squeeze of lemon.