Raspberry & Coconut Muffins (G) or (BT)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil melted
- 2 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 medium egg(s) free range, beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup stevia (granular sweetener) or rice malt syrup (BT)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine almond meal, cinnamon and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil and stevia and mix thoroughly.
- Carefully fold in the berries and coconut. If the mixture is very thick, add 1/2 cup of water and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins (10-12).
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.