Blueberry Baked Oats
- 1/2 cup s rolled oats, or quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut milk from carton
- 1 free range egg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180C on a fan forced setting and line a small baking dish.
- Combine the oats, coconut milk, egg, cinnamon and shredded coconut in a bowl. Gently stir through the blueberries.
- Pour into the baking dish. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Take out of the oven and serve with greek yoghurt.