Easy Homemade Muesli
- 2.5 cup rolled oats or quinoa flakes
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pepitas pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
Ingredients for Serving
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup mixed berries fresh or frozen
- Mix all of the muesli ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Serve portion in a bowl with greek yoghurt and mixed berries.
We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so to make it more convenient Nutritionist Shahna Sarpi brings you this quick and easy muesli. Please set this recipe to serves 1 – the muesli makes 12 serves, with a single serve being 1/2 a cup.