Peanut Butter Slice
- 1 cup medjool dates pitted
- 1/2 cup Mayvers smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin coconut oil
Ingredients for Chocolate Drizzle
- 50 g 85% dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil
- Add all of the slice ingredients into a food processor and blitz to combine. The mixture should be sticky and still slightly chunky.
- Transfer the slice into a square baking dish lined with baking paper and flatten it with your hands.
- Place the baking dish into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the chocolate drizzle by melting the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- While the chocolate is melting, remove the slice from the tray and cut it into 10 pieces.
- Drizzle some chocolate over each slice and place back into the fridge for 15 minutes, until the chocolate is solid.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.