Summer Prawn Salad
- 125 g frozen Birds Eye Ocean Selections Raw Prawns thawed
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup rocket
- ½ cucumber shaved
- 5 cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 radishes finely sliced
- ¼ avocado sliced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Pat dry thawed Birds Eye Prawns with absorbent paper. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frypan over high heat, add prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes, turning halfway.
- While these are cooking, assemble the salad ingredients by adding the rocket cucumber, cherry tomatoes, radish, avocado and parsley to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked prawns, then drizzle over the lime juice and extra olive oil. Stir to combine and serve.