Apart from being absolutely delicious, Remedy are the only kombucha to have an official tick of approval from I Quit Sugar. Remedy is a family owned business, started by a couple in their kitchen. The owners creating their own delicious, healthy brew and decided to share it with the world. I’ve been recommending Remedy Kombucha at 28 since my first sip as they’re not only refreshing and full of goodness, but also because they contain no sugar, naturally but still taste amazing.
Remedy use a 30 day brewing process, leaving no sugar at the end… just a delicious drink brimming with liv cultures, organic acids and antioxidants. One 330ml can of Remedy Kombucha contains 330 million live cultures!
Want to learn more about Kombucha? Click here
Want to try a Remedy mocktail?
Pretty In Pink
- 50 ml Ceder’s Wild Non-Alcoholic Spirit or any non-alcoholic gin alternative
- 150 ml Remedy Kombucha Wild Berry
- 1 large ice cube
- 1/4 lime juiced
- Fresh berries
- Edible flowers
- Pour gin into a glass with ice.
- Top with Remedy Kombucha Wild Berry and a squeeze of lime.
- Garnish with fresh berries and edible flowers.
Want to try their entire range?
Head to www.remedydrinks.com and use the code SAMWOOD for 15 % off their entire range