- 2 cups raspberries frozen or fresh
- 2/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup optional
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- In a blender, pulse all ingredients together until smooth, sparing a few raspberries and almonds for the top.
- Pour into smoothie cup.
- Sprinkle reserved raspberries and almonds on top and serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?