- 2 cups raspberries frozen or fresh
- 2/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup optional
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood
- In a blender, pulse all ingredients together until smooth (leave a few raspberries and almonds to go on the top of your smoothie).
- Pour into a large glass (or a jar!)
- Sprinkle those reserved raspberries and almonds on top and it's time to drink up!
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?