Garlic Prawn Pizza
- 1 wholemeal wrap or gluten free wrap
- 1.5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes optional
- 150 g cooked prawns with shells and tails removed
- salt & pepper to taste
- 35 g mozzarella grated
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, on a fan forced setting.
- Lay the wrap out flat on a baking tray and spread tomato paste over the surface.
- Top with garlic, dried parsley, chilli flakes and prawns. Season with salt and pepper and spread over the mozzarella cheese.
- Place the pizza in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven, top with the rocket and serve.