Mexico City Salad
- 1/2 cup black beans drained & rinsed
- 1/2 to mato diced
- 1/2 red capsicum diced
- 1/3 avocado diced
- 1/4 red onion finely diced
- 1/3 cup corn kernels tinned, drained & rinsed
- salt & pepper to taste
Ingredients for Coriander Dressing
- 1/4 lime juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander finely chopped
Ingredients for For Serving
- 1/2 red chilli finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- Combine all salad ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- In a small bowl blend lime juice, olive oil and coriander leaves together.
- Combine salad with coriander dressing and sliced chilli, if using.
- Serve topped with greek yoghurt.