Super Easy Beef Sliders
These delicious mini burgers are a sure-fire way to get everyone excited for dinner. But be warned, their bite-size serving will make it hard to stop at one.
- 100 grams beef mince
- 1/2 stick spring onion finely diced
- 1 tsp tamari
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 mini burger buns
- 2 leaves cos lettuce
- 1/2 truss tomato sliced
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Heat a large non stick fry pan, BBQ or grill plate on medium high heat.
- Combine beef mince, spring onion, soy, salt and pepper into a blender and blitz until well combined.
- Using wet hands, shape mixture into compacted balls. Oil both sides of patties and lightly press into a flatter disk between your hands.
- Cook mini beef burgers on hot grill for 4 minutes each side or turning until cooked through.
- Heat buns cut side down on grill plate and build your mini slider with beef patty, lettuce, tomato, avocado and mustard.