Brekkie To Go Smoothie
Running late but still need a healthy breakfast? We've got your back with our Brekkie-To-Go Smoothie recipe. It's as fast as you can throw in a few nutritious ingredients into your blender – and it's packed with protein so it will keep you full until lunch!
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats or quinoa flakes
- 1 medjool dates pitted
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- Combine all 6 ingredients into a blender – you can optionally add ice to the blender if you want it colder and thicker.
- Blend until smooth. (yes, we told you it was quick).