- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Protein Powder (sugar free) 28 By Sam Wood optional
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut optional
- Add all ingredients (except the desiccated coconuto a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Use a teaspoon and form small balls rolling well until combined.
- To prevent sticking, add a touch of oil to your hands prior to doing so. Makes 18 bites.
- Sprinkle with dessicated coconut if desired and chill in the fridge before serving.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?