Almond & Banana Chia Pudding
We love chia seeds, as they are so versatile and packed full of quality nutrition. Even better, due to the high fibre and high protein content, they're great to combat cravings, and they help you feel fuller for longer. Try this yummy pudding for breakfast or anytime you need a healthy protein pick me up.
- 1 small breakfast bowl, or small mason jar
- 3 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 banana thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon raw almonds unsalted, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Combine chia seeds, coconut milk, water and vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate overnight if time permits (ideally at least 3 hours).
- To serve, top with banana, almonds and cinnamon.
For best results, prepare this the night before.