Whether you’re trying to get fit & healthy for the first time or you’re just looking for an easy way to stay fit at home, personal trainer Sam Wood and his team of nutritionists, physios and mindset coaches have a range of simple home fitness guides and quick, practical tips for eating well and living a healthier, active life.
FREE HOME FITNESS GUIDES
Quick home workouts for all fitness levels
Want to learn how to get fit at home? Start here!
- No equipment? No worries. Learn how to exercise at home without equipment.
- Want to get the best results from every home workout? Read our beginner’s guide to resistance training at home
- Worried the kids aren’t getting enough exercise? How to keep the kids active at home – with bonus kids-friendly workouts you can all do together!
- Is your belly your trouble spot? Grab your free 7-day guide to a toned and flat stomach
- Want Sam to be the personal trainer in your pocket? Learn about our home exercise workout program
Free home fitness videos with Sam Wood
FREE HEALTHY EATING GUIDES
Meal planners & healthy eating ideas
Getting started on a healthier lifestyle? Read this!
- Time for a diet overhaul? How to clean up your diet (the easy Sam Wood way)
- What is the best food to start your day? Our head nutritionist rates Australia’s healthiest cereals
Healthy cooking videos with Sam & Snez!
Special Offer For Bupa Customers
There’s never been a better time to get healthy at home, and it’s even better if you’re a Bupa Customer as you may be eligible for 3 months access to 28 By Sam Wood. But hurry, the offer ends 14th June 2020.
Learn about the Bupa Customer offer for 28 By Sam Wood.
FREE WEIGHT LOSS GUIDES
Simple diet & weight loss tips
Not sure how to go about losing weight? Read this!
- Getting overwhelmed with all the options? Sam’s opinion on the best way to lose weight
- Don’t be fooled by BMI. Why you should stop using BMI calculators to judge a healthy weight
- Learn how to ‘trick’ your body into helping you lose weight. How to boost your metabolism for natural weight loss
- Calorie counting isn’t always the best way. Why calorie counting can be counterproductive to weight loss
Try this fat-burning home workout with Sam
My online fitness and nutrition program has helped over 300,000 people live healthier lives at home, and I’d love to help you too. No ongoing contracts, you can cancel any time, so join me today and let’s get started!
FREE HEALTHY PREGNANCY GUIDES
Pregnancy fitness & prenatal food guides
Wondering how to stay healthy while pregnant? Read this!
- Pregnancy fitness guide: How to safely exercise during each trimester of your pregnancy
- Pregnancy nutrition guide: What foods to eat during pregnancy
Pregnancy-safe home workouts
FREE POSTNATAL GUIDES
Postnatal guide to getting back in shape
Ready to get back to fitness after giving birth? Read this!
- Recently given birth? How (and when) to safely return to exercise after having a baby
*Always ensure you have clearance from your doctor before returning to exercise after having a baby.