- 260 g chicken mince
- 1/2 cup cauliflower rice Birds Eye
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 free range egg whisked
- 1/4 cup wholemeal breadcrumbs or gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1/4 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C on a fan forced setting and line a baking tray.
- Place frozen Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice in a microwave safe dish. Cook uncovered on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring halfway then transfer into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chicken mince, 2 tbs parmesan, garlic, Dijon mustard, ½ the whisked egg and 1 tbs of breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll mixture into balls and then toss in the corn flour. Dip into remaining egg, toss in the remaining breadcrumbs then place onto the lined baking tray.
- Lightly spray each ball with olive oil and bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through, flipping halfway.
- Meanwhile, heat the tomatoes and mixed herbs together in the microwave or saucepan and simmer until thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve arancini balls on a bed of rocket, spoon over the tomato and sprinkle with remaining parmesan.