Asian Green Beef Stir Fry
- 1/4 cup brown rice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig spring onion finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 100 g porterhouse steak sliced
- 1/4 green capsicum sliced
- 1/2 bunch broccolini ends removed and cut into thirds
- 1/2 bok choy cut into thirds
- 1/2 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- Start by cooking the rice according to packet instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the spring onion. Saute for 3-4 minutes, until golden.
- Add the garlic to the pan and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Next, add the beef strips and cook for 5 minutes to brown.
- Add the broccolini and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Then, add the green capsicum, bok choy and tamari to the pan and cook for a final 5 minutes.
- Serve the stir fry on a bed of cooked rice.