- 1 tablespoon red miso paste
- 1/2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 300 g salmon fillet 2 fillets
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 250 g Bird’s Eye broccoli & cauli veggie rice
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 cup kale roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine miso, rice wine vinegar and honey, rub into salmon and bake skin side down for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frypan over high heat and stir-fry Broccoli & Cauliflower Veggie Rice, green peas and garlic for approximately 5 minutes. Stir through kale until it wilts. Season to taste.
- Add in the tamari and toss to combine.
- Divide veggie rice onto two plates, top each plate with salmon. Enjoy!
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?