Balsamic Steak & Greens
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 150 g porterhouse steak
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 cherry tomatoes
Ingredients for Greens
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3/4 cup potato
- 1 cup silverbeet roughly chopped
- 1/4 zucchini
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the beef steak and balsamic vinegar. Cook for 5 minutes, before flipping onto the other side and cooking for another 5 minutes, to your liking. When you flip the steak, also add the cherry tomatoes to the pan.
- While this is cooking, in a seperate pan add the oil and garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes to golden.
- Add the potato and cook for 8 minutes, to soften.
- Next, add the silverbeet and zucchini and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve the balsamic beef and tomatoes with the sautéed greens.