Banana Bread Porridge
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or quinoa flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Mash 2/3 of the banana and slice the remaining 1/3.
- In a saucepan over low-medium heat, add the oats, chia seeds, almond milk and mashed banana. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add a splash more liquid if required to reach your desired consistency.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Top with the sliced banana and peanut butter.
- Drizzle over the raw honey to serve.