- 1 teaspoon coconut oil melt for greasing
- 2 cups cashew nuts soak for at least 4 hours
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 6 strawberries
- 125 g blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 pinch salt
- Grease 10 holes of a muffin tray with a little melted coconut oil.
- Drain and rinse the cashews thoroughly and place them in to the food processor, along with the coconut milk, coconut oil, honey, lemon juice, vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract and salt. Blend for 3-5 minutes or until completely smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake evenly into prepared muffin tray and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, dice the strawberries and combine with the blueberries. Gently mix the fruit with the honey and set aside until ready to serve.
- Once the two hours is up, remove tray from freezer and rub the outside of the tray with a hot cloth and gently run a hot knife around each mini cheesecake.
- Carefully remove and place each one on a small plate, top with the fruit and honey and enjoy.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?