- 150 g chicken breast cubed
- 2 tablespoons full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons wholemeal breadcrumbs or gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- 150 g Birds Eye Pumpkin & Cauli Mash
- 1/3 cup green peas
- Combine the milk and vinegar to a shallow bowl or dish and add the chicken breast. Allow to marinate for 1 hour to tenderise the chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius on a fan forced setting and line a baking tray.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan, basil, thyme, salt and pepper together in a bowl or plate. Drain the chicken and toss in the bread crumb mixture. Shake off the excess crumb and transfer to the baking tray. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Spray the crumbed chicken with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Meanwhile, cook frozen Birds Eye Veggie Mash and peas following packet directions.
- Serve the chicken nuggets alongside the veggie mash and peas.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?