Choc Power Balls
Nutritionist Shahna Sarpi brings you these keto-friendly bliss balls, packed full of nutrients to keep you going between meals.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood optional
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to the food processor and mix until well combined.
- Scooping out a tablespoon at a time, form small balls by rolling the mixture in your hands.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.