- 1 cup sunflower seeds kernels
- 1 cup coconut shredded
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder optional
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil extra virgin melted
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon ground
- Add all ingredients to the food processor and mix until well combined.
- Scooping out a tablespoon at a time, form small balls by rolling the mixture in your hands.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?