- 1/3 avocado
- 1/3 cup chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/4 lemon zest and juice
- 1 sprig spring onion finely chopped
- 3 sundried tomatoes roughly chopped
- 20 g goat’s cheese
- 1 sourdough bread roll or gluten free roll
- 3 leaves cos lettuce leaves chopped
- 1 baby beetroot sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place avocado and chickpeas in a bowl and smash.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, spring onion, sundried tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Slice open the roll and fill with avocado mixture.
- Top with lettuce and beetroot and serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?