- 60 g haloumi cut into slices
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce roughly chopped
- 1/2 cucumber lebanese diced
- 1/3 capsicum green finely sliced
- 2 radishes finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons pepitas pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons coriander fresh
- 1/4 lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard dijon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil extra virgin
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a frying pan over medium heat, grill haloumi for 2 minutes each side, then remove from the pan and cover with foil until ready to serve.
- To make the salad, place all ingredients into a bowl and toss until mixed.
- Add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and stir until well combined.
- Combine the salad and the dressing and mix well.
- Top with haloumi to serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?