- 2 cups oats
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- ½ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g 85% dark chocolate 85% or higher
- Add the oats to your food processor and blitz them into a flour consistency.
- Place all remaining ingredients, except for the chocolate, into your food processor and continue to blitz the ingredients until mixed well. You may have to turn it off and scrape the sides down a couple of times to get everything combined.
- Chop the dark chocolate into small chunks and stir through the cookie dough mixture.
- With slightly damp hands, roll one tablespoon of the mixture into a ball.
- Repeat with the rest of the mix until it has all been rolled out into cookie dough bites.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?