- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or swap with monk fruit sweetener)
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
Choc peanut butter glaze:
- 100 g dark chocolate 85%
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter (we use Mayvers)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, fan forced, and lightly grease a donut pan
- Whisk flour, baking powder and coconut sugar together in a large bowl.
- Fold in the melted butter, almond milk and vanilla. The mixture should resemble a cake batter consistency.
- Pour batter into the donut pan until they are ¾ full.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden. Allow to cool.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate and peanut butter together in a small sauce pan over low heat. Whisk regularly until smooth and so that it does not burn.
- Ice the donuts with the chocolate mixture. Place onto a plate and decorate.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?