- 1 wholemeal wrap or gluten free
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 1/4 red capsicum thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 40 g Dodoni feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup rocket leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C on a fan forced setting.
- Lay the wrap flat on a plate and top with the tomato paste.
- Next, add the red onion, red capsicum and mushrooms.
- Crumble over the feta, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and add the rocket on top.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?