If you're looking for a spooky and healthy treat to serve the kids this Halloween, you've come to the right place!
- 2 red apples cored
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes optional
- Slice each cored apple into 4 rounds and squeeze over lemon juice on all sides to cover.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread half of the slices with peanut butter on 1 side.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with the plain apple slice as a lid.
- Place on a tray, drizzle tops with rice malt syrup and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve chilled.
We have decorated ours with choc chips and coconut flakes, feel free to decorate your forbidden fruit as you please.