Garlic Prawn Pasta
- 80 g wholemeal spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 125 g frozen Birds Eye Ocean Selections Prawns thawed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/3 zucchini sliced and halved
- 1/3 cup snow peas trimmed
- 1 cup rocket
- ¼ cup parsley roughly chopped
- ½ lemon juiced
- Start by cooking the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the garlic for 1-2 minutes, until it begins to golden.
- Add the thawed Birds Eye prawns to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- After this time, turn the prawns over and add the cherry tomatoes, zucchini and snow peas to the pan. Cook for a final 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir through the cooked spaghetti, rocket and parsley.
- Drizzle over the lemon juice and transfer to a bowl to serve.