Grape, Rosemary & Ricotta Toast
We bet you've never tried grapes on toast before, but after this we know you'll be having it again. Give it a try and you'll see why this flavour combo is a winner.
- 1/2 cup grapes rinsed
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon rosemary dried or fresh
- 1 slice sourdough bread or gluten free bread, toasted
- 1.5 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons walnuts toasted and chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 210ºC fan forced.
- Place grapes on a lined baking tray and toss with olive oil, rice malt syrup and rosemary.
- Bake for 12 minutes until grape skin starts to blister.
- Spread toasted sourdough with ricotta, top with grapes, walnuts and a sprinkle of salt.