- 1/2 cup grapes rinsed
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon rosemary dried or fresh
- 1 sourdough bread or gluten free bread, toasted
- 1.5 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons walnuts toasted and chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 210ºC fan forced.
- Place grapes on a lined baking tray and toss with olive oil, rice malt syrup and rosemary.
- Bake for 12 minutes until grape skin starts to blister.
- Spread toasted sourdough with ricotta, top with grapes, walnuts and a sprinkle of salt.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?