- 120 g lamb backstrap or diced lamb fillet
- 1 wrap or gluten free wrap
- 1/2 cup cos lettuce leaves shredded
- 1/2 tomato sliced
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh mint roughly chopped
- 1/4 lemon
Healthy Tzaziki (Greek Cucumber Yoghurt Sauce)
- 1.5 tablespoon greek yoghurt
- 1/4 lebanese cucumber finely diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano dried or fresh
- Salt and pepper to taste
To make the tzaziki yogurt sauce
- Combine cucumber, yoghurt, oregano and garlic together, season with salt and pepper. (to save time you can make the Tzaziki the day before and keep it in the fridge)
To make the greek wrap
- Heat a non stick frypan to high heat. Seal the lamb on all sides until golden brown and transfer to a plate to rest.
- Lay the lettuce on the wrap, then slice the rested lamb into thin slices, and place on top of lettuce, before adding the sliced tomato, avocado, red onion, chopped mint.
- Dollop some tzatziki over the filling, and finish it all off with a zesty squeeze of lemon before closing the wrap and tucking in!
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?