- 3 small glass jars
- 1/3 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cups chia seeds
- 2 1/4 cups full-fat milk
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 green apple small, grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt full fat
- 2 tablespoons almonds roughly chopped
- .5 kiwifruit
- Gently mash berries until they form a puree.
- Mix together berries and remaining ingredients (except for the yoghurt and almond) in a bowl or glass jar.
- Slive the kiwifruit thinly and place around the bottom inside of the glass jars, as a little decorative flourish, and now it's ready for the chia pudding.
- Carefully divide chia pudding into 3 separate jars (try not to disturb the kiwifruit) and store in the fridge ready for breakfast.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight (but give it a gentle stir 20 minutes after refrigerating to ensure it sets evenly and the apple doesn't sink to the bottom).
- When the pudding is ready to eat, add 1 tablespoon of natural yoghurt and 2 tablespoons of chopped almonds on the top of each jar.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?