- 400 g chickpeas
- 3 tbs cashew butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 40 g dark chocolate chips
- 150 g chocolate whatever type you prefer
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Rinse and drain your chickpeas, pat excess water off.
- Add the chickpeas, cashew butter, maple syrup, protein powder and almond meal to your blender (leave the choc chips for now). Blend until it gains a dough-like consistency.
- Once a big dough ball has formed (or you feel your chickpeas are well blended), fold the choc chips through the cookie dough using a spatula
- Remove the cookie dough from your mixer & press it in to a lined loaf tin (or a small brownie tin), Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Melt your chocolate of choice with the solid coconut oil
- Take the fudge out of the freezer and spread your melted chocolate over the top.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?