- 22cm Springform Cake Tin
- Food processor
- 2 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon ginger ground
- 100 g butter melted
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon I Quit Sugar Gut Lovin' Gelatin
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 100 g cacao butter
- 1 medium mango roughly chopped
- 3 passionfruit with pulp scooped out
- Lightly grease a 22cm springform tin with butter.
- Prepare the base by placing almonds and coconut into a food processor. Blitz until you form a crumb similar to almond meal. Add in the ginger, melted butter and rice malt syrup and blitz a few times until the mixture is coated in butter and rice malt syrup.
- Press the mixture into the base of the greased tin. Place into the freezer to set while making the filling.
- Place gelatin powder and 60ml of water into a small cup or bowl. Mix until the gelatin becomes rubbery. Set aside.
- Place the coconut cream and cacao butter into a small saucepan and place over low heat. Heat until cacao butter melts. Add in gelatin and stir to dissolve. Set aside and cool enough so that the mixture is almost at room temperature.
- Place cream cheese, rice malt syrup, mango and gelatin mixture into a food processor. Blitz until smooth.
- Remove base of the cheesecake from the freezer and pour in the filling mixture. Smooth over the top with the back of a spoon. Place into the fridge and allow to set for 3 hours or overnight.
- Once ready, top with passionfruit pulp and sprinkle over mint leaves, if using. Slice into thin slices to serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?