For the Thai salad dressing
- 1 clove garlic minced.
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 lime juiced.
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons I Quit Sugar Organic Rice Malt Syrup.
For the thai salad
- 1 cup kale finely shredded.
- 1 carrot large, julienned.
- 1 small napa cabbage.
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves picked.
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves picked.
- 400 g roast chicken shredded
For the garnish
- 1/2 cup cashews roasted
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Add all ingredients for the salad dressing into a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the ingredients for the salad into the bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve the salad into four bowls, then top with nuts and coconut flakes to serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?