Tangled Thai Chicken Salad Dinner Recipe
Just chop and toss! This Thai chicken salad is prepared in 15 minutes with no cooking time. It’s crunchy, zesty, super nutritious and insanely delicious! Perfect for a family dinner, or why not make it on Sunday night as there will be enough for easy Monday leftovers the next day!
For the Thai salad dressing
- 1 clove garlic minced.
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 lime juiced.
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons I Quit Sugar Organic Rice Malt Syrup.
For the thai salad
- 1 cup kale finely shredded.
- 1 carrot large, julienned.
- 1 small napa cabbage.
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves picked.
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves picked.
- 400 g roast chicken shredded
For the garnish
- 1/2 cup cashews roasted
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Add all ingredients for the salad dressing into a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the ingredients for the salad into the bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve the salad into four bowls, then top with nuts and coconut flakes to serve.
How to use your leftovers and skip cooking the next day! This Thai salad recipe is the perfect vehicle to use up leftover produce. We also love adding in finely shredded broccoli florets, thinly sliced snow peas, herbs like flat-leaf parsley and chives and diced cucumber.