- 1.5 cup wholemeal self-raising flour or gluten free alternative
- 1 cup rolled oats or quinoa flakes
- 2 tablespoon stevia powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 150 g butter
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine flour, oats, stevia and soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and syrup in a small saucepan. Pour into flour mixture. Combine well.
- Mould tablespoons of mixture into balls, place on prepared tray and flatten. They will spread so make sure there is at least 2cm between them.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.