Homemade Chicken Burger
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1/2 cup coriander (fresh) roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 egg(s)
- salt & pepper to taste
Ingredients for Serving (Per Person)
- 1 wholegrain (or gluten free) roll
- 1/2 cup lettuce leaves (mixed)
- 1/2 tomato(es) sliced
- Combine chicken mince, coriander, spices, almond meal, egg and season well. Form into 8 patties.
- Heat a barbeque or grill to medium heat and grill the burgers for 8 minutes. If making 1 burger, simple freeze the remaining patties for further use.
- Lightly toast the roll, add salad ingredients, top with the chicken patty and enjoy. Makes 8 patties.