- 500 g chicken mince
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 free range egg
- Salt & pepper to taste
Ingredients for Serving (Per Person)
- 1 sourdough bread roll or gluten free roll
- 1/2 cup mixed salad
- 1/2 tomato sliced
- Combine chicken mince, coriander, spices, almond meal, egg and season well.
- Form into 8 patties.
- Heat a barbeque or grill to medium heat and grill the burgers for 8 minutes.
- Lightly toast the roll, add salad ingredients, top with the chicken patty and enjoy.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?