Hot Veggie Brekkie
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 free range eggs
- 1/2 to mato cut into wedges
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Crack eggs straight into the pan and add tomato wedges to the side as well. Cook for 2-3 minutes, turning tomatoes half way. You can flip your eggs if you like.
- Place eggs and tomato on a serving plate with the avocado.
- Add the spinach to the same frying pan and sauté for 30 seconds until wilted.
- Place on the plate to serve. Season generously with salt and pepper to serve.