- 1/2 cup tolled oats or quinoa flakes
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 tablespoon currants
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 zested & juiced lime
- 2/3 cup coconut water
Ingredients for serving
- 1 sliced kiwi fruit peeled
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut flakes or shredded
- 1 tablespoon greek yoghurt
- Combine oats, pepitas, currants, chia seeds, vanilla and lime zest and juice with coconut water and leave to soak overnight (or for a minimum of 1 hour).
- Serve with kiwi, coconut flakes and yoghurt.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?