- 1/4 cup brown rice
- 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 brown onion diced
- 100 g lamb mince
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup kale roughly chopped
- Start by cooking the rice according to packet instructions using the vegetable stock as the liquid.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add in the brown onion. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until it goes golden.
- Add in the lamb mince and cook for 2 minutes, until browned.
- Add the tomato paste and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Next, add the zucchini and kale and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir through the cooked rice and serve.