- 125 g lamb mince
- 2 wrap mountain bread or gluten free wrap
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 red onion finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 2.5 tablespoons tasty cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C, on a fan forced setting.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Add in the lamb mince and cook for 5 minutes, until browned.
- Stack the mountain breads on a baking tray (one on top of the other) and spread over tomato paste. Top with baby spinach, cooked mince, red onion, rosemary and grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes, or until edges of the mountain bread are golden and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and top with greek yoghurt to serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?