Leek & Lemon Salmon Parcel
- 3/4 cup sweet potato cut into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 broccolini tough ends removed
- 1/2 zucchini sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Ingredients for Salmon Parcel
- 125 g salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup leek sliced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, on a fan forced setting.
- Line a baking tray and add the sweet potato. Drizzle over some of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven to cook for 10 minutes.
- After this time, add the broccolini and zucchini to the pan and drizzle over the remaining olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the salmon, leek and lemon in baking paper and also add this to the tray. Return to the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, until cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and serve the salmon parcel alongside the roast vegetables.