- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup desiccated coconut plus extra for rolling
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter or almond butter
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until mixture comes together. (If too wet add more coconut, if too dry add more cashew butter)
- Shape into balls and roll in extra coconut.
- Place the balls into the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?