Lemon Protein Balls
These protein balls have a lemon twist that will be enjoyed by everyone.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup desiccated coconut plus extra for rolling
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter or almond butter
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until mixture comes together. (If too wet add more coconut, if too dry add more cashew butter)
- Shape into balls and roll in extra coconut.
- Place the balls into the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Store these Lemon Protein Balls in the fridge or freezer for up to two weeks